Enjoy with Art Apart the Legendary Mayan city.
Art Apart takes you to visit one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
Just 120 km from the city of Merida is one of the most visited archaeological sites of the Mayan culture. With its famous Kukulkan Pyramid (El Castillo), famous for the phenomenon that occurs in the solar equinox of summer and autumn in which you can see the decline of the Great Plumed Serpent.
Within the vast archaeological area you can admire many other interesting ruins as
- The Great Ballcourt (“Pok Ta Pok” in mayan language)
- The Observatory “El Caracol”
- The Temple of the Descending God
- The Temple of the Jaguar
- The Temple of the Warriors or Thousand Columns
- The Sacred Cenote.
ADULTS: $232 pesos foreigners, $154 pesos Mexican nationals.
CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS: free.
SENIORS with valid INAPAM card: free.
MEXICAN NATIONALS free on Sunday.
How to get there:
- First class bus from CAME bus station in calle 70 x69 y 71
Departures 6:30 , 8:15 , 9:15
Return 5 pm
Price 150 MXN
- Second class bus from TAME bus station in calle 69 x 68 y 70
Departure 5:20 am – 7 pm every hour
Return 8 am – 5 pm every hour
Price 80 MXN